We are committed to providing the information on this website to all users on equal terms.
We have included the following accessibility features:
- All images have text equivalents
- The site can be used with style sheets turned off - making content available with or without colour
- Users can resize and change page text sizes to be larger or smaller
- Layouts have been coded to be screen-reader friendly
- Labels are associated with fields in HTML forms
- All forms and navigation have a logical tab order
- Flickering images have not been used
This website has been built to meet World Wide Web Consortium standards.
The standards we work to are:
- Valid XHTML
- Valid CSS